Romans 10: 14-15

But how are they to call on him in whom they have not believed? And how are they to believe in him of whom they have never heard? And how are they to hear without someone preaching? And how are they to preach unless they are sent? As it is written, "How beautiful are the feet of those who preach the good news!"

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Here we go...

More Pics!


These were the people working on the trail (Pululuah)...I can't imagine hiking uphill with that equipment!


Thought this looked cool...this is still in the crater of Pululuah.


Thought it would look even cooler if I was standing there...


These were the dogs that came running towards us... They definitely looked scarier in person..


This is from the bottom of the crater looking up... the trail meanders up towards the left of the volcano.


This one is for my dad... I was shocked to see this guy ride down on a mountain bike.. looked like so much fun.. at least going down!


This store is in San Antonio..i bought my first Ecuadorian soccer jersey here for only $5.50! (i'll take you here luke when you come down!)


Who said we don't have Wendy's in Ecuador?! (Actually I've heard to never, ever eat there..)


This is my new favorite food here in Ecuador. It's called 'Planchitas'...it is very delicious. Its like a pastry, desert type thing...just bought some more tonight!


This was on sunday at Santa Isabella.. We were playing a game where you have to pass the soccer ball around, and yell out a color and explain what it means (its a salvation soccer ball for those who haven't seen them!)


Another pic of me, my dad, and phil (my sc)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hey! i have enjoyed the updates. things are going well here. i will probably we headed out within a week or 2. graham is doing fine as well. he left the other day and will be gone all summer. how are you?

firework said...

Those dogs are so cute. I'm sure they were very ferocious in person though...:) By the way, that picture of the trees looks so much like this area of Parc de Sceaux here in France. There's a picture on my blog. So weird! Anyway, hope you are doing well!

Unknown said...

I miss you bro...things are going well for me and the Father is leading the way...i hope that this finds you doing well and know that i Pr... for you every day...love ya bro...