Romans 10: 14-15

But how are they to call on him in whom they have not believed? And how are they to believe in him of whom they have never heard? And how are they to hear without someone preaching? And how are they to preach unless they are sent? As it is written, "How beautiful are the feet of those who preach the good news!"

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

...

"If you could see me now
I’m walking in the streets of gold
If you could see me now
I’m standing tall and whole
If you could see me now
You’d know I’ve seen His face
If you could see me now
You’d know the pain is erased"....

Happy Birthday Gpa! I love you and miss you mucho...

5 comments:

Matthew said...

Mr Baker

It is great to hear from you and that all is well for you on the other side of the world! I will continue talking to Father for you as you begin your work there! Your first week sounds great, and I hope that they continue that way! ~~Teach

The Minstrel said...

Well despite the Boca Juniors loss, you just watched one of the best teams in South America play...Hopefully they didn't lose to River Plate...If they did, I'm going to be disappointed...I hope things are well for you in Ecuador. Praying for you chief.

Anonymous said...

Matt, what a great tribute to your grandpa. I know he is so proud of you in what you are doing for our Lord! Love you,Momma Currie

Anonymous said...

Hey Matt,
That is such a fantastic poem. It is so moving. Where did you find it? Gma says it is a song, which shows you how much I know about music, haha. Hey, I miss you matt, and I hope you're doing fine; I'm sure you are!

Taylor

Graham Michael said...

Mateo,

What up Broseph? Good to see that all is well with you. I have been constantly lifting you up. I appreciate your encouraging words. Your are my boy, and your strength truly gives me strength. I head out tomorrow, be back in 3 to 4 months. Can´t wait to see what God has done in your life. We should try email sometime.