Romans 10: 14-15

But how are they to call on him in whom they have not believed? And how are they to believe in him of whom they have never heard? And how are they to hear without someone preaching? And how are they to preach unless they are sent? As it is written, "How beautiful are the feet of those who preach the good news!"

Sunday, February 3, 2008

super bowl sunday...

Hey guys.. man.. i am getting out of control with my blog now. My dad is probably happy...

Well, i am about to head over to some of my friend's home to watch the super bowl. I'm pretty excited to watch it, even though it will be in spanish. I am kinda bummed that i won't be able to see the same commercials as back home..oh well! My family always has people over and we have a ton of food for the super bowl. but this year most of my family is gone, so it will just be my mom and grandma...all alone... ahh.. my grandma just told me she's gonna be pulling for the giants. I should have made a bet with her...

Anyways.. i wanted to upload a couple of short videos from when my family was here back in october. the videos are from the museum at the center of the world. i think they are pretty much self explanatory. one of them is side-ways..sorry.. ginger likes to take pictures and video like that...



No comments: