Romans 10: 14-15

But how are they to call on him in whom they have not believed? And how are they to believe in him of whom they have never heard? And how are they to hear without someone preaching? And how are they to preach unless they are sent? As it is written, "How beautiful are the feet of those who preach the good news!"

Sunday, March 11, 2007

River Fun

So me and a few of my closest compadres went on a little adventure today. I thought we were just going to go hike around the nearby lake, but much to my surprise we were headed to a creek, in search of a yellow rope on a tree used for swinging into the icy abyss. I was not prepared to swim, but I went anyways. We trekked through fields that seemed to come up to my knees (ok maybe not that tall, but still...) following our fearless leader Grahamuel. I even broke out in song singing the 'following the leader' tune from peter pan, but no one had my back on that! (Wheres J Lank when I need him??) Anyways.... We found the mysterious yellow rope, and for a couple hours this afternoon, we were one with nature....(David a little more than us three...just ask him)








Pey Pey, Me, Grahamuel, David......(Everyone is sucking in their stomachs but me!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

David is my hero!

lewillia said...

so I just have to say that I have been known to bust out that song a time or two...but yeah, no one ever seems to follow...

Sarah Dean said...

this makes me laugh.