Romans 10: 14-15

But how are they to call on him in whom they have not believed? And how are they to believe in him of whom they have never heard? And how are they to hear without someone preaching? And how are they to preach unless they are sent? As it is written, "How beautiful are the feet of those who preach the good news!"

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Date Night!



Every Friday night (Except this week bc I'll be gone), Grahamuel, J Lank, Pey Pey, and myslef take 'hello kitty' into town for date night.....or is it savage night?....or man night? Me, I prefer date night. We go to Friday's for some good food, and some even better fellowship. We even have our own waitress! (she's particularly fond of two of us, but I'm not saying who....lets just say its not me and pey pey!) Sometimes we may get a little crazy and hit up the local lifeway store (where I spend way to much money on books I probably won't read any time soon!) The best part of the night, besides all the good food, the laugher,and all the times we 'almost die' while someone is driving; is just being with each other....

3 comments:

:Jason: said...

It's my favorite thing to do in the world...

:Jason: said...

It's my favorite thing to do in the world...

Graham Michael said...

I wonder if it's Jason's favorite thing to do in the world...