Romans 10: 14-15

But how are they to call on him in whom they have not believed? And how are they to believe in him of whom they have never heard? And how are they to hear without someone preaching? And how are they to preach unless they are sent? As it is written, "How beautiful are the feet of those who preach the good news!"

Thursday, January 31, 2008

a newfound...

respect for my cleaning lady (nadege).

Yes i said it. I do have a cleaning lady, for those that didn't know that. she just had a baby this past weekend so i will be on my own for about a month or so. so this morning i decided to do some laundry and wash some dishes that were piling up.

It took me about 20 minutes to wash all the dishes, and it took me forever to figure out how to use the washing machine! I even had to call the family who's house this is and ask for help. But to my defense, this washing machine is really old and i thought i was going to break it if i "pulled up" on the button to start the water... needless to say... i have clean clothes now and clean dishes...and also a newfound respect for Nadege who does this twice a week for me..

1 comment:

Graham Michael said...

Uh, not sure what to say. Just happy that my little boy is getting all growns up.