Romans 10: 14-15

But how are they to call on him in whom they have not believed? And how are they to believe in him of whom they have never heard? And how are they to hear without someone preaching? And how are they to preach unless they are sent? As it is written, "How beautiful are the feet of those who preach the good news!"

Friday, August 24, 2007

just trying to...

chase the sun..this is what dad told me while i had an amazing qt right at sunset on the beach. Dad told me, “matt, chase me. That’s all you need to do in this life. Just chase after me. Chase my son." here are some pics from this wonderful time...











3 comments:

Will You Forgive Me? said...

And all God's people said Amen!

lewillia said...

Yeah Amanda says she's gonna take my word for it too. She's never seen the movies either. :) It's cool though...to each his own! I've had my summer fix now so I'm back to normal. :) Star Wars is next.

Excellent pictures.

The Minstrel said...

I hate to disappoint you, but the patch on my chin was short lived...I went back to the soulpatch...lol. It's good to see that you are doing well my friend. Later chief!